Saturday 24 September 2011

Is Your Work World Environment Changing?

1) For Better?

2) For Worse?

3) What changes would you make in your job?

4) What changes do you rate as good?

5) Are you likely to change jobs because of the changes?

6) Will you continue working there because of the changes?
Is Your Work World Environment Changing?
1,2 ) For worse.

3) I would make it more fair and acknowledgeable of our efforts and not to depend on the friendships that are made inside and outside of work.

4) our boss doesn't bother us as much as the last one.

5,6) nope, need the money.
Is Your Work World Environment Changing?
#1 work world is worse than ever---new management could make it better

#2 Moral is the worst I've seen in the 4 years I've worked for these jerks

#3 changes would be to have updated computer equipment and printers and throw these antiquated Windows 95 systems in the Garbage!

#4 There have not been any changes that could even be considered a rate

#5 I wouldn't leave a JOB because of change

#6 I would continue to work out my working years at this place because I have no motivation at this point to leave. It's just a paycheck!