Friday 16 September 2011

Can I help the world by changing myself for the better?

The only thing that I fear in life is doing nothing to help those in need. With that said, I am lost as to how I could help people. I hardly talk in school, so I think people are afraid of me, I just want them to know that I'm not the bad guy. I want to save lifes, in any way. I just don't want to be considered the bad guy, because I'm not.
Can I help the world by changing myself for the better?
%26quot;Let the world change you, and you can change the world%26quot; Ernesto %26quot;Che%26quot; Guevara. Great man, though maybe a tad politically radical his ideals were good. What his quote means is search yourself, find what moves you. What makes your heart hurt? When you see homeless do you want to cry? What about sick children? Do some soul searching, eventually you will find your worth. Good luck on your journey.