Wednesday 21 September 2011

I did a psych paper and your answers were great the world is changing !?

Thank you all for your input. T or F racism is dying ?
I did a psych paper and your answers were great the world is changing !?
Dying? Yes. Dead. Obviously no. Even people who are not overtly racist have a little racism in them. It is until a person looks at another person and sees just a person (not a black person, or a white person, or an asian, or a mexican, etc., etc.), racism is still alive and well. And I don't think we'll ever see it completely gone. Rather, it will infinitely get closer to zero without ever reaching that point.
I did a psych paper and your answers were great the world is changing !?
You're not making much sense here. Is your question %26quot;Is racism dying?%26quot; Answer: No. It is alive and well, although there has been some progress made over the decades.



##
To much attention is paid to %26quot;the races%26quot;. I myself am white. How come I'm not called a %26quot;Euro-American%26quot;. Why? Because I was born in the US. Now if I was born elsewhere then so on and so forth. Folks born in the Us are %26quot; Americans%26quot; not %26quot;Meximericans%26quot; %26quot; AficanAmericans %26quot;....and the S..t just goes on and on. This is one very small part of the problem. How come I being %26quot;white %26quot; don't have a white college fund or how come I'm not or can't be hired because I'm white? But I have to hire someone because there black. Here's an idea...how 'bout I hire someone who has the right stuff for the job. Would you ladies out there like to be hired on the status of the size of your breasts? Course not and that's wrong...so is hiring someone just because of the color of there skin white, black, blue, green. I know this may stir up a hornets nest but I don't care. So what happens when there are fewer whites in this counrty than any other race. Will white then be concidered the minority? Yeah right there be a cold day in HELL when that happens. Think about it!
True. I'm not saying racism is dead well because it's not but society as a whole seem to be getting smarter, and smart people aren't hugely ignorant. So sure racism is dying, but will never be dead because prejudices and stereotypes are out there for no other reason than biased opinion and skin color whether it be that white man hating an arab guy or that black man hating a Mexican guy- racism will always exist.