Wednesday 21 September 2011

Does the world change as we grow old, or is it just our standards?

I remember being little and thinking that Dandelions were flowers and Mills in factories were cloud makers...... Now I know that Dandelions are one of the most common weeds world wide and the Mills probably were nothing but a sweatshop for cheap labor and a mass contributor to pollution...









Is it wrong that I want my rose glasses back?
Does the world change as we grow old, or is it just our standards?
Everything changes.
Does the world change as we grow old, or is it just our standards?
Both. Change is the rule in nature. There is a constant change in culture, technology, etc. and in addition to that we personally change as we grow. We become more wise, more mature, more smart %26amp; are views and perceptions change as well.
THE WORLD CHANGE IN A SPLIT SECOND YOU READING THIS IS PART OFF YOU PAST WHICH IS A PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT WORD YOU READ THE SENTENCE ABOVE IS NOW HISTORY
Ignorance is bliss?
The world doesnt change because people dont change. My standards are as high as ever. Thats why Im lonely and depressed. I refuse to lower my standards just to %26quot;be happy%26quot; because then my apparent happiness would be a faked happiness resulting from artificially dumbing myself down.