Wednesday 26 October 2011

Dream about a car trying to run me over and the world changing?

i had a crazy dream. In it i was jogging in the middle of the night like 1am and than i am being followed by this vehicle well to be more specific a black jeep Cherokee. Than i run into the woods and it trys to run me over so i keep running away from it but it keeps on its pursuit to kill me. Than when i finally get away from it i go on some random trail and than when i get to civilization i find the world has changed like it looked like the movie Blade Runner directors cut. Like all futuristic monorail trains, flying cars and fancy sky scrapers that keep going up and up. Than i just hop on one of them monorail trains and went home.



Whats my dream trying to tell me?



thx in advance
Dream about a car trying to run me over and the world changing?
It appears that your life is changing, you recently or will soon have financial lost and your going to be expecting a new addition to the family. Perhaps the girlfriend or mom is pregnant?
Dream about a car trying to run me over and the world changing?
you may have the fear of the world changing in general. like advances

in technology and i dunno about the car tying to kill you. try going to bed earlier :)
  • row cell
  • winterize hibiscus tree
  •