Friday 7 October 2011

Did you know you have the power to change the world?

I ask this because I have noticed so many questions asking what can be done about this and that.

My point is every change starts with one person every revolution begins with one person.

You alone have the power to make world changes by starting on a small level and watching it snow ball.

How many of you have heard of pay it forward or seen the move?

http://www.payitforwardmovement.org/

It can work what I are asking now is what each one of you can do in the next month to make a change.

Tell me what you are going to do if you are going to do something.



If you intend to do nothing tell me why.
Did you know you have the power to change the world?
yuppers.
Did you know you have the power to change the world?
julia, that is very impressive!

Report Abuse


bullopia
Thank you for reminding me. I do it all the time, have been doing it for 35 years, in fact. The effects I've so far been able to notice are that half of the people I know think I'm a really nice guy, the other half thinks I'm a fool. I wouldn't know what else to do instead though, so might as well keep going with it...
I can be more patience with others. I can be kinder. I can spend more time listening and less time talking. That's a start anyway.
I AM GOING TO WORK WITH ABUSED CHILDREN...I AM AN INDIGO CHILD/ADULT AND THAT IS MY PURPOSE.



I MYSELF WAS ABUSED AND BELIEVE GOD ALLOWED THAT TO TAKE PLACE IN MY LIFE SO I COULD HAVE ENOUGH INSIGHT TO HELP OTHER CHILDREN... I BELIEVE 1 MAY HURT TO SAVE MANY.



TO CHANGE THE WORLD IS NOT AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK

IT'S GETTING PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTION!
Next month. That is a long way off, but here goes. I'm going to further research post polio (I'm diagnosed with it), then I'm going to go to groups of post polio survivors and see if there are any changes I can come up with to make their lives easier. I will drive survivors to doctors appts. (most of them can't drive any longer). I want survivors to know they have contracted a disease that limits them, not that they are bad people and don't deserve to be treated well.
Very nice question - I appreciate you very much for the reason that, Change the world is one of my favorite issue and I have spending lots of time on it.



Thoughts are seeds of the actions and thoughts or meta physical forces or subtle forces do hava profound impact on the actual happenings in the world. For example : We know that there are variou types of pollutions creating lots of trouble to the living beings, but the root of all pollutions is the mental pollution. When minds are free from negative thoughts and attitudes then many problems will automatically get solved.



Also, as your rightly said, changing of the world is possible only when it starts in the individual. I believe that that individual should be 'me'.... means the change should start in me making me more pure, powerful, divine, clear and sharp. So that I can pass the change to my other fellow beings. Also with the techniques of meditation and divine wisdom we can pass on our good wishes to others who are at very far ...( I am not talking about any misticals).



As 'I' need to change first and as my thoughts to be made more powerful ... to pass on continuous benefits to others or real grounds .... i need to put more efforts on myself for the positive change



I practice meditation to gain power from the supreme higher being



In the coming next month, I am surely going to acheive a considerable elevation in my subtle forces and I am sure to help others to have a positive life ...



I am planning to keep a chart for myself for my thoughts, words, and actions ... (hopefully from today or otherwise from tomorrow)
I am going to cut taxes, raise the minimum wage, and come up with a cure for a disease.
ive seen the trailer of that movie not the movie itself, its nice realy if things like that happen in real life, have you red the poem desiderata, i like that poem, feels like i wrote it myself, it should start like that you know, the poem i mean, go through life like that and end like that poem
I will help others to be better and enjoy life without psychological problems so they can participate in change and may one of them make a change for his life and people around him or her. I am changing myself everyday and developing good skills so I can help others and help myself first to participate positively in life and leave a positive points in all others around me. Learning from other and teaching others is part of change. By being a consumer of others thoughts and ideas and producer for new ideas and thoughts make a change..It takes time and about the revolution issue you mintioned it always hapend in a certain moment when people and socities really able and want to change as what happened in the Enlightenment era in Eroup in emerged in a certain time and worked well because of the emergance of a group of philsopher and thinkers and people were ready psychologically to change. So time play a critical role in change and accepting the change. It is the issue who can make it when can make it and how can make it and how ready people are to accept this change.